Thursday 19 April 2012

Kitchen love...

As is my habit, I caught up on all of my favourite Australian home design magazines whilst I was in Sydney over Easter. One Sydney home, featured in Australian Home Beautiful, was particularly lovely...
Image via Bree Oliver

I have long been a fan of white kitchens - I've just always imagined a future kitchen of mine with dark granite or wooden benchtops. Well, after seeing the kitchen in this lovely home, I have to say that I am truly converted to carrera marble benchtops.



Isn't it simply lovely? I love it all - the simple elegance of the door pulls, the design of the faucet, the belfast sink, the beadboard wall trim, the contrast with the dark wood floors, and not to mention the lovely flow of space from kitchen through to the courtyard. All of the images come courtesy of the blog of Bree Oliver who was the designer/stylist for this renovation. The whole of the property was beautiful - it is just a shame I can't find any digital images of the other rooms to share...

1 comment: