Friday 12 August 2011

New Webstore Temptation...

Uh oh... why is it that when you a seriously focusing on a savings goal, things keep coming along to tempt you...


Diana Ferrari is an Australian footwear and fashion label that I have always found great for items such as tailored wide-leg work trousers and stylish work heels. Every January when I'm on my annual visit to Sydney I usually find myself sucumbing to the lure of their summer sale and finding the suitcase has a few extra items on my return.


However, I've always been reasonably safe as they didn't have any webstore presence...but, it appears things have now changed...and I'm already coveting these ballet flats. There's something about the mix of the classic neutral colour with the feminine flower detailing that is definitely calling my name - perhaps I can just hope that their might be a pair in my size when the end of season sale arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flats! Neutral is always good. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete