Thursday 1 September 2011

Pure Collection

Cashmere Sweater Dress
Image via Pure Collection website

Well, the "summer" here in London is officially over - with news reports that it was the coldest summer in a decade, average temperatures of about 16 degrees etc etc. I tried to keep my optimism intact until the end of August, but was sadly disappointed.

So, as it is 1 September I have decided it is time to embrace the approaching autumn (and therefore, cashmere). I was aided in this by the arrival through my post box of the Autumn/Winter catalogue for Pure Collection - a company which makes the most gorgeous cashmere clothing.

Here a couple of looks that already have me inspired....
Herringbone Blazer

Cashmere Cropped Cable Cardigan

All images courtesy of Pure Collection

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. Good luck w/ your blogging; hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete