Thursday 19 January 2012

Holiday bound...

Pinned Image
Image via pinterest

The bag is packed, travel papers are in order, and the taxi is booked for tomorrow morning's airport transfer.

Image via

I'm off to Sydney for three weeks to spend time with my family.

I already have a few favourite must-sees to include while I'm in town...a visit to Tessuti's fabric store in Surry Hills, a sojurn to Donna Hay's general store in Woollahra, and a little expedition to the top of the Blue Mountains to visit one of my favourite antique centres...

I'll hopefully be able to drop in to my blog now and then whilst I'm away...

3 comments:

  1. Have the most wonderful trip Annie, it sounds fabulous, Bon voyage!!!

    PS So glad you enjoyed The Happiness Project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, have a great trip home. We'll be following in your footsteps in two weeks...can't wait. Will look forward to your posts from Downunder! Robx
    p.s. you're look fab with all that beautiful luggage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time Annie. Sydney is lovely. Queen Street in Woollahra has some gorgeous stores (I love Pigotts) and Surrey Hill is, well, the new Paddington (so they say). Ici et La is a lovely little French store with great fabrics, if you're in the area. Have a fantastic time!
    Janelle McCulloch | Library of Design

    ReplyDelete