Saturday 1 October 2011

A welcome weekend...

Pinned Image
Image via pinterest

What a week...avery busy week at work combined with managing to schedule something on every evening during the week. As a consequence I felt like I'd get home each night, fall into bed, and then get up and do it all again the next morning.

So, I was very much looking forward to this weekend. Chores and groceries already complete. So, I can now spend the rest of the today and tomorrow enjoying some R&R - reading, a trip to the theatre this afternoon, probably a little bit of sewing, and of course, my weekly tv indulgence of Downton Abbey...
Upstairs or downstairs? The sisters of Downton Abbey - Lady Edith, Lady Mary and Lady Sybil. We look at how the backgrounds of the actresses who play them compare to fiction
Image via

Still loving these costumes...

1 comment:

  1. I looove laid back weekends after busy weeks! We had a relatively busy week, and have a pretty busy week coming up. So this weekend we're just going to try to enjoy it! Dinner tonight with friends and hanging out at home tomorrow!!! :) Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete